WHY DID TOM POSE? WHY DID TOM POSE?

Oh, neat...

Wow, that must have taken quite a bit of effort to code! I think it looks really cool... It's too bad you can only "Matrix" it horizontally, but still... It's super-neato!

DFL!: ChocoChip Cookies DFL!: ChocoChip Cookies

That was great!!

This is honestly one of the greatest things I've seen on Newgrounds yet. This is some quality animation, and funny without being obscene! This is going to be one of my favorite series, I'm sure. ^_^

Demented Cartoon Movie! Demented Cartoon Movie!

That...Was...Amazing...

You have to be one of the best humorists here at Newgrounds. It's simple, yes, but sometimes it's simple things that are most amusing.

Hail Zeeky Bomb!

DBZ in a Nutshell DBZ in a Nutshell

Y'know...

I do believe you've just summed up my entire philosophy on DBZ. Heh. I can pretty much tell the audio was made up on the spot, too, due to the pauses and such... But that just adds to the humor and charm! I usually don't watch the DBZ stuff on NG, but this was most definitely worth it. *applause and stuff*

Grenade Dancer Grenade Dancer

*applause*

I loved it! And I know I'm not questioning why! Very unique style and natural-looking animation. When I say "natural-looking", I mean in the look of the media. The hand-drawn nature of it is almost comforting... That is, if he wasn't dancing with explosives. ;D

Headache Headache

"ROTFLMAO" doesn't even come CLOSE.

(Not that I'd use an abbreviation like that ANYWAY... *cough*) In any case... Fantastic! This movie seriously made me laugh until I hurt. I show it to everyone that I can.

"From my Room" "From my Room"

Beautiful, beautiful work.

This has to be the best Flash movie I've seen yet. It's so smooth, and the angles are beautiful. The music sets the tone perfectly, and the emotions evoked were very strong. Bravo, I say!